my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Friday 10 August 2012

Happy Birthday Special Sister

hello Friends.
hope you are all okay and doing whatever takes your fancy today.
Here is another card for my niece Suranne from her sister Adelle. They are both my eldest brother's daughters and it doesn't seem 5 minutes since they were both little girls.

Here I have used a Magnolia Tilda image which was very kindly sent to me by a good friend called Lisa from Wishcraft blog. thanks very much Lisa. She always makes the most amazing cards and is a design team member on several sites.

I have coloured Tilda with my trusty copic pens and added some glossy accents to the centre of the flower.

The wording was done direct onto the base card itself using my Greeting Card Factory programme and using a font called Starbabe - I also did the swirls and the butterfly behind the wording using the GCF programme too. I just felt it needed something to lift it.

Here is a close up of the image

 I know Suranne will love it as she loves everything purple and lilac!

thanks for dropping by again today - I really really appreciate all your viewings and comments. really means a lot to me.

off now to do another commission card which I hope to upload tomorrow.

hugs until next time
Rosie xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hello Rosie
    Your card is gorgeous. Tilda looks so pretty in purple. I love the layout with the swirly corners

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rosie! I love how you personalise your cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful rosie.tilda is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, love the image and the backing swirls are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rosie, I like the sweet Tilda and the flower swirls
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and lovely image.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, sweet card, do like the colours. Happy blog hopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a cute Tilda and I love the added swirls, they make the card, if you know what I mean
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card, fantastic colouring and the little swirls in the corners really do finish it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you do the sentiments first on the computer, very personal, and I'm sure Suranne loved this x

    ReplyDelete