my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Friday 24 August 2012

Happy 25th Birthday

hello friends
thanks for dropping by again I truly appreciate all your visits and comments. 
Today's card is another commission card but I didn't have a lot of notice to make it! So I used a trusty  image from the fabulous Lili of the Valley set that was a freebie with a magazine. This one is called Teddy Bouquet. I love him as he is so versatile -I coloured him with my copics and added glossy accents to the flowers and gems for some of the centres.



I have printed a background directly onto the base card with a paler transparency and printed the sentiment using Greeting Card Factory programme in a Liorah font.

I added Charlotte's name in the tag of the bouquet using a Baahmk font but very small - I thought it looked cute! 

Here is  close up of the bear.


Excuse the colours - the camera flash made the colours look different to the actual colouring in!! 


 

thanks for dropping by and as always all comments are read, appreciated and replied to with a comment on your blog too!!

hugs until next time
Rosie xxx


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image. Have a great weekend. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rosie. I love the image and the colours are so beautiful.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rosie. Love the image and design. Added her name with the little tag was a brilliant idea!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card...fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rosie, I like the image the gems are lovely, have a great weekend.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie

    This is such a pretty card and I so love the LOTV image too.

    A big thank you for dropping by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Rosie and such a fab girly card, I bet Charlotte loved it...lovely colouring too :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete