my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Friday 1 March 2013

Caught a bug and a Happy Birthday card!

hello there
well its Friday again - where are the weeks going to and its 1st March too!!
Today I have included a card I forgot I had done and a quickie card just for fun.
The first is the quickie card using an image from Digistamp Boutique - I love this image. its so funny!!
I simply printed it out - coloured in the bugs and added glossy accents to the jar - matted this onto blue cardstock and hey presto - one quickie card.


Everyone I have shown it to thinks its really funny! Here is a quick close up of the image itself.



Next is a card that I totally forgot I had done. This one is a commission card for a young rugby fan. His strip was specified black and white. Here I have used a LOTV image called Rugby Mad. I coloured it in with my copics and matted onto black cardstock then silver mirri board.


The wording is printed direct onto the linen card base using a font called Waterbrush.I added the grass and some blue sky using chalks.

Here is a close up of the image
 

I think he looks like he is scoring a try!! I liked the subtly of the chalks for the background against the linen cardstock - it gave a good effect.

thanks for dropping by again today. I hope you like today's 2 cards and I hope to see you tomorrow with another one!!


hugs until next time
Rosie xxx 












14 comments:

  1. Two brilliant cards - that first one is excellent - great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bug card, I made a similar image last year and love it.
    Bet Leon was delighted with the black and white strip lol
    Have a good weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie both your cards are brilliant I love those little bugs they really made me smile, I love how you have glossed the jar. The rugby one has the perfect image for any rugby fans and how lovely to have it personalised. ♥Janet♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosie two beautiful cards love the bugs they are so cute and the rugby card is brilliant and I am sure it will be appreciated. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous card Rosie. The little bugs made me laugh and I love the little boys card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie...these are both super cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are gorgeous Rosie, but I love the bugs
    brilliant.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your cards Rosie and the bug one made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're both lovely Rosie, love those fun little bugs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 gorgeous card,the bug one is a really great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rosie I've just stumbled across your blog on my Internet travels and I'm so glad I did, your work is gorgeous! I especially love the first card with the little bugs and how you have done the jar - it looks fab:-). hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rosie

    Two great cards .. .. the little bug one made me smile. Sure to cheer up anyone feeling under the weather.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow rosie two super cards ... love the little rugby guy and love the bug card too ... but thought you meant you had caught a bug so glad it was not true lol ... hope you have a super weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two gorgeous cards Rosie! The first one is my fave - just brilliant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete