my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Thursday 28 March 2013

Docrafts March Friendship swap

hello fellow crafters and bloggers.
wow another week or so has flown past and as usual I'm the worst blogger in the world!! LOL
hope you are all well, safe and warm. Its pretty chilly up here in the North East. We don't have any snow so we have been quite lucky compared to some.

Here is today's card. this is for the Docrafts March Friendship swap - I was partnered with Jackie best known on DC as mp3mills  This is the card I sent to Jackie. 
Here I have used one of my trusty LOTV images - Teddy Flower - this bear is so versatileAs always he is coloured with copics and I used some of my digital paper stash for the matt and backing paper.



I used a touch of glossy accents to the purple bubbles for effect and added some glamour dust to the centre of the flower. I cut 3 flowers from an Xcut punch and added a stem die cut which was kindly sent to me. I added diamantes to the ends of the stem and to the centre of the flowers. 

 Here is a close up of the the stem. 


Thanks for dropping by today and I will see you all again very soon. As always any comments are appreciated
hugs until next time
Rosie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie

    What a lovely card for your swap .. .. I am sure Jackie will love it.

    Have a lovely Easter break.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rosie love the colouring and you are most welcome to come and play in my craft room x

    ReplyDelete