my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 3 April 2013

Skull and love heart card

hello everyone.
hope you all had a fab Easter and didn't eat too much chocolate!
I have finally remembered to upload a card! Hurrah.
Here I have used some Kanban toppers which were perfect for me. I know I could have used some of our own artwork but these were just ideal.

Here I simply matted the toppers onto black cardstock and placed onto a 6" square Papermill white linen card which I cut down myself from an A4 sheet.

 
Here is a close up of the main topper.


I like these.  they are pretty similar to the artwork we use in the tattoo studio. 

I like the skulls in the background!

 
I simply added some black gems for effect. didn't want to add a sentiment as I think it would detract from the images.

thanks for dropping by - see you all very soon I hope
Rosie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Rosie, this is fab. Love the stunning image and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Rosie, love the skulls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Rosie!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so striking - love it!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosie

    This is brilliant .. .. so pleased I didn't miss seeing it!

    My SIL would love it too.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is striking, I love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete