my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Tuesday 21 August 2012

Happy 21st Birthday

hello friends.
wow - this seems to be getting a habit with me - posting on a Tuesday!! 
I do hope you are all well.
here is my card for Kim who is Karen Redrottie's daughter- Redrottie is a fellow member from Docrafts and a fab blogger too.

Here I have used a Tickled Pink Fairy called Kira. I have coloured her with Copics. I matted her onto redcardstock. The paper is from my digi stash and I changed the colour from dark pink to red.


The date stamp in the corner was made by the very talented Kerry aka Pickle also on Docrafts and also a fab blogger.
I altered the date to red to show the date of Kim's birthday rather than circling it with a pen. 



the swirls were from Chris of ChrisAndCat and I added gems from my stash for lots of sparkle.

 here is a close up of Kira.

I added lots of glue and glamour dust to make her wings sparkle! and tiny gems in the flowers in her hair.

I do hope Kim likes it. 
thanks for dropping by today and I appreciate your comments

until next time
hugs to you all
Rosie xxx

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant and glitzy - fab card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous Rosie, I love the image and the colours are fabulous.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rosie I am sure Kim will be thrilled with it x
    I made one for her but forgot to take a photo before posting it

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super card for a 21 year old lol, it will be loved....love the gems and colours
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rosie. Fab fairy and love the colours too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rosie,I like the image the colours, the gems and the swirl.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosie, this is so gorgeous hun, love the image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, fabby colours,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete