my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Saturday 18 August 2012

Wedding Day (commission)

hello friends and fellow card makers!
hope you are all well and not too hot on what is supposed to be the hottest day of the year!! My theory is just wait and see! We had all kinds of weather yesterday - I think we had everything but snow!!

Anyway here is today's card. Another landscape style and another requested card. My apologies if these are boring you - but at the moment this is the most requested style for wedding day and anniversary cards.



Here I have used white and silver as my theme. I sadly ran out of silver mirri card so instead I edged the card section with all the details on with silver ink. I also did the same to the flowers, leaves and butterfly.


I think the slight edging of silver ink sets it off against the stark white background.

I added sparkly gems for a bit of bling! And I think it sets if off too.

as always I appreciate any comments or feedback from you.

Am off now to check out all your fabulous blogs too

until next time
hugs 
Rosie xxx





12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Rosie, such a stylish card - I'm not surprised it's a popular design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rosie, very elegant.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get bored of this style of card Rosie. The design and colours are wonder and so elegant.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Rosie. Just had a look at the most recent cards on your blog and they are fabulous. I have just become the most recent follower on your blog! Have a great weekend!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rosie I love this, can I ask you what programme you use for your lettering on the cards, is ist microsoft word, its stunning hunnie big huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bored !! never your cards are so lovely and this one is no exception it is so elegant looking xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. another gorgeous card Rosie, very tasteful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wedding card, love how you've inked the edges of the flowers,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning card Rosie, I love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Rosie! I could never get bored of seeing these - I love them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Rosie - so elegant and stylish.

    ReplyDelete