my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Friday 31 August 2012

Happy 50th Birthday

hello friends.
wow - where has the week gone. it doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago I was posting my last card which was Saturday! And to cap it all off its September tomorrow! The year is flying past us so quick.

Here is today's card.
This is a commission card for a 50th birthday for a lady who loves fairies. Now I told not to use a  sexy fairy and I went through all my images and stamps and decided this one from Lili of the Valley was perfect. She is called Fairies - Bouquet - she was one of 20 images that were in a magazine freebie several months ago. In fact LOTV have allowed 2 sets to be available with the magazine which I think was Papercraft Inspirations. I find the LOTV images very versatile and easy to colour in.

Here as always I have coloured her with my copic pens and added glamour dust and glossy accents to her wings.


 The die cut flower and the swirl were a kind donation from Chris of ChrisAndCat on Docrafts. The date sentiment was from Kerry aka Pickle on Docrafts. The backing paper was from my digi stash which I printed onto pearlescent paper. Butterfly was from an Xcut punch also printed onto pearlescent paper but coloured with chalks. Gems, dragonfly and flower centre from stash. 



here is the date sentiment  




 I changed the date number to purple to match everything else. The month and year match the sentiment using Francine Hmk font


The flower die was from ChrisandCat - I used a purple brad for effect and a dragonfly from stash.

here is a close up of the fairy herself

thanks for dropping by and I would love to read your comments.

hugs to you all
Rosie xxx


15 comments:

  1. I think this fairy is just perfect and to get her FREE.... what a bonus.... I love the little die cut flower and all the gems, she will love this
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous....great image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rosie. I love the image and the colours are so pretty.
    I hope you have a great weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, I love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Rosie, I like the image the soft colours the swirls and the butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Rosie, such a pretty design and I love all the sparkle and bling :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Rosie! Love the image and the die cuts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful card Rosie, love the gorgeous image & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card love all the embelishments, and the fairy is coloured beautifully xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - gorgeous image and details! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card I really love all your little added embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is gorgeous Rosie. Such a lovely image and beautiful details.
    Have a lovely Sunday, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rosie

    Don't ask me where time goes .. .. if I knew I would be capturing mine as it disappears in the blink of an eye!!

    Love your card and the pretty colour combo.

    I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete