my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Thursday 9 August 2012

Happy Birthday stepper card

hello friends
well where has the weeks gone to now? Its August and already its flying past quicker than you can say it will soon be Christmas!! Lol - someone actually told me the other day they had already started their Christmas shopping!! Gulp!! I couldn't believe it - I'm normally the manic shopper running around on Christmas Eve getting things from petrol stations and corner shops!! LOL - Only kidding - I'm not that bad but I do leave it till the week before Christmas.

Anyway enough of Christmas!! (and it isn't even here yet thank God!!) - here's to the card. This is a first for me so please be kind!! I created a stepper card for my brother to give to his daughter Suranne -  she is mad on horses and I found this image and although its a print out I did change some of it slightly in photoshop.
I matted into onto black cardstock - I did the wording on the PC too using a combination of Baskerville Old Face and ForgetMeKnot fonts.



This is the card from the front view.   I made the rosette myself from black cardstock. I cut the circle with my cuttlebug after printing out the wording from the PC.

 Here is a close up of the rosette and the image of the horse.




thanks for dropping by and I would appreciate any comments good or bad.
hugs until next time
Rosie xxx




10 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with this card - it is lovely and all of it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely step-card you have created, any horse mad girl will love this one
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Rosie, I love the horse image and the design is perfect. The rosette looks wonderful.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rosie you have made such a gorgeous card with this fabulous image and the rosette finishes it off so beautifully, I bet Suranne will be thrilled with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Rosie, I love the horse and that rosette.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow rosie love that little horsie card and so will suranne ... a very special little card ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so stunning rosie.fabulous shape and i love the horse and rosette :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous card Rosie, its so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, your colours are fabulous I love mono always looks so posh, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a horse mad daughter and have never seen such a lovely horse to use on a card - just lovely, and very effective in monochrome x

    ReplyDelete