my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Tuesday 14 August 2012

Wedding Anniversary

hello friends. 
wow - its Tuesday again. the weeks are getting faster and faster. 
Thanks for the positive comments on my previous card. Much appreciate every comment and read them all.
Here is today's card.
Again its another commission card in the landscape style that seems to quite popular with my card buyers.



This one is for a 2nd Wedding Anniversary of Natalie and Danielle. I kept it plain and simple and black with the flowers, leaves and butterfly with sparkly gemstones.

The wording was done on the PC using the very popular Scriptina font. this time I have added a slight shadow to it. The names are done in a Baskerville font.



The flowers and from an x-cut punch with leaves from a Martha Stewart punch. the butterfly punch is also an x-cut punch I think!!
The gems are from my stash - these ones are very sparkly and I add them in-between the flowers and around the leaves just to lift it slightly from the black card-stock. 


Thanks for dropping by again today. I am hoping to have another card to show you all tomorrow.

hugs until next time
Rosie xxx







9 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Rosie, the CAS cards are so much harder than they look and I just can't seem to get them right. Love the little addition of the crystals in the flowers and for the butterfly trail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness rosie what a stunning card ... love the design and love the font you have used ... very elegant ... thank you for visiting my blog over the weekend sorry I did not get back to visit you ... boy was I busy ... what a hectic weekend am only just recovering today and its tuesday lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this, it looks so classy, not all over fussy lol
    well done
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very stylish and elegant card Rosie. You so this style so well

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant Anniversary card Rosie, I like the flowers bling and butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunner - well done - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this rosie.stunning classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rosie

    This is beautiful!

    I love that font .. .. and how you have created the shadow .. .. that is a great look!

    A gorgeous finished look.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Rosie, this is so beautiful and such an elegant design especially in black and white :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete