my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Tuesday 9 October 2012

National Card Makers Day

Hello friends and fellow Card Makers.
although this post is late I hope you all had a fab National Card Makers Day on Saturday. I joined in with the swap list organised by Docrafts to swap a card with a fellow Card Maker.
So I didn't want to post the card I made on Saturday incase my swap partner saw it before she received it.

here is my card which I have used an image called Post Pals which was very kindly sent to me by Debdoes on Docrafts.
I stamped her with Memento black in and coloured her with my copics.



The pink background paper was from my digi stash. The flowery paper is a Wild Rose studio paper which was from a freebie paper pack that came with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine.


The corner die was cut with my cuttlebug as was the circle sentiment. Wording printed in a font called Juice. Flowers cut with an xcut punch and candi dots added to make the centre of the flowers.

thanks for dropping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow with another card.
take care until then
Rosie xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie sorry I haven't been visiting much I won't bore you with excuses x
    I love your card, really lovely image and papers and such fab added details xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rosie, I like thesweet image the colours and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rosie. I love the image and the pretty colours.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fab rosie,am sure your swop partner loved it,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rosie. I love the image and fab colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sweetie, I love your colours too, perfect, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Rosie, love the sweet image. Pretty papers & details too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty Rosie, lovely image and papers :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous rosie.fab pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Rosie, I loved the card I received as your swap partner last year, and Im sure this years parter will love this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rosie

    This is gorgeous.

    Love the soft pinks and that lovely image .. .. found the heart too LOL!!!

    You do beautiful neat work and those flowers look scrummy.

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this post pal image is so versatile, love your colours and free papers lol
    Tily

    ReplyDelete