my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 3 October 2012

Thank You

hello finally. what a bad blogger am I!! why is it that when I make cards I simply forget to take photos of them and then on top of all of that my mojo goes walkabout again.
honestly being creative is sometimes a pain in the bum!!

here is today's card  - a simple thank you card.


 here I have simply printed the words on the right hand side of the card using a font direct from the PC. to the left I have added a strip of green paper with some ribbon. The flower pot was cut from some card stash along with the flowers and gem heart as well as the wire too.
I think its simple but effective.

thanks for dropping by today
Rosie xxx

2 comments:

  1. love this ...very clean and simple - you havea unique style Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card the layout and colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete