my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Friday 26 October 2012

Happy 13th Birthday

hello friends and new followers! Wow I can't believe have 100 followers! Thank you all x
 
Well yet another week that's flying past us all. I can't believe its Friday again.
Here is today's card - this one was for my niece as requested by my brother.
Here I have used an image from the brilliant Sugar Nellie range called Sweet n Sassy.  I have coloured her in with my copics and added some glossy accent to the flowers.

 
I edged around the card base itself with pink chalk - I saw someone do it on a demo but not sure if I have done it right!!
the large background paper was printed from my digi paper stash. I have used a section of paper from the Dovecraft Back to Basics III paper pack. I added my Whimsy corner dies to the opposite corners for effect.



I matted the image onto cerise cardstock and added chalks around her for effect. The circle date sentiment was a kind donation from Pickle and using Pageplus I changed the date to pink and added the month and year.

here is another close up of the image itself - I added a diamante to the necklace on the image.

thanks for dropping by today. I will be back tomorrow with another card for you to see.

hugs until next time
Rosie xxx


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image she is so sweet and the layout is soo pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosie.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the pretty colours.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card rosie,lovely image & colours. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rosie, I like the sweet image the paper and the corners
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and the pink chalk looks good x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous rosie.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete