my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 29 February 2012

Happy 90th Birthday

Blimey am I getting good or what!! LOL another card. flippin heck don't know what's got into me but lets hope  I can keep this up!
A requested card for a 90th birthday for a lady who loves cats and butterflies.




Image is a Lily of the Valley image called Thomas - Champagne. He was free with Papercraft Inspirations magazine along with a whole load of other stunning LOTV images. Thanks Papercraft Inspirations and LOTV for the fantastic freebies!!
Coloured with copics as always. Added glamour dust to the bubbles coming out of the glasses and used glossy accents to the drink in the glasses.
Matted onto pink card stock and punched some flowers out from the same cardstock. Backing paper is a Zoe Pearn freebie from ages ago. Leaves cut with a Martha Stewart leaf punch. Gems added for sparkle. 
Butterfly has a diamond shaped diamante gem for effect and diamante butterflies added too.
Wording done directly onto the backing paper using a font called Adore 


thanks for stopping by and looking at my little blog.
please leave a comment whether good or bad so I can drop by and visit your blog too!!

hugs always 
see you soon
Rosie xxx



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rosie! I missed those images but keep looking out for the mag at every opportunity!! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Rosie, the image is adorable, and I like the charm and flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super little card rosie ... and fits all the requirements lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosie, this is just too cute for words!! What a gorgeous image! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Rosie its a stunner im sure she will be over the moon darlin xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww so cute love the image and the colours you have used. I am sure she will love and treasure the card. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosie

    The perfect card for the lady you have described. I am sure she will love it.

    Fabulous colouring of your image and great finishing touches.

    Beautiful!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie this is Stunning, so sweet hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rosie
    Just found your blog and this is so gorgeous! Your colouring is so perfect!
    Please could I be cheeky and ask which mag they were free in? Love to get it!
    Take care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the images were free with PAPERCRAFT INSPIRATIONS magazine Issue 97 dated March 2012

    ReplyDelete