my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 2 March 2011

Happy Birthday hAnglar & stAnglar card



Another hAnglar stAnglar image. This time a little boy sitting on a box.
I have coloured him in with copics - E00, E21,E51 and for his cheeks R00
Not sure if the skin tone looks too orangey though!!
His top is G94 and parts of his hat.
His dungarees are B23 and B32.
Shoes are W1 and W2.

Matted onto paper download from Forever Friends Triple Collection CD from the Male section.
Candy dots from stash.

any suggestions welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Rosie - love this card, its right up my street! Skin tone looks spot on to me too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosie, this is gorgeous, lovely colouring and I just love these hanglars, fab! Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rosie,this is fab and the colouring is spot on,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card rosie.love the fab image and gingham paper and your colouring looks perfect :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. papers fab abd lovely colouring, love it
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww Rosie, this is simply fabulous! great image and lovely papers. xx

    ReplyDelete