my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Thursday 3 March 2011

Happy Birthday Tilda boy


Happy Birthday card with a boy Tilda image.
Coloured with copics - E00, E21 and R00
Trousers and waistcoat - W1 and W3
Tie and edges of pockets B32
Shoes W3 and W5.
Candy dots from stash.
Backing paper from FF triple cd in the male section

any comments most welcome

love n huggies
Rosie
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Great card Rosie :o) Cute image and fab spotty paper. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Rosie.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card rosie.fab backing paper and colours and i love the edwin :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Rosie he's adorable..love the spotty paper and you have coloured him perfectly.
    luv n hugs
    kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Rosie, his trousers are coloured just right with your spotty papers
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks handsome Rosie you've coloured him perfectly, gorgeous card, I wonder if he pulls up his sleeve does he have a tattoo?
    Its brilliant! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Rosie Well, I just love this one of Edwin. How gorgeous is he!! You have coloured him so well that now I am getting really jealous.
    Look forward to seeing more.
    Luv n hugs your buddy down under
    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete