my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 7 July 2010

HOW EMBARASSING!!!!!!

so many apologies to make now!!

firstly I would like to thank those who have joined my blog, including myself!! LOL Don't ask I don't know what I did. but hey ho another follower is me

secondly apologies as I lost my blog. don't ask me as I don't know where it went, then I couldn't remember the address and to cap it all I can't remember how to post writing and don't get me started on the pictures.
I told you I was hopeless. LOL

I am hoping by the time I finish writing this the lovely Margaret who is a fellow crafter on Docrafts
(http://margaretsdesignercards.blogspot.com/) will be able to help me out!!

I am so ashamed of myself. fancy not knowing where my own blog went and then to follow it!!

oh the shame!! LOL

wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. I hope my help has worked, you can always ask me any questions and I will do my best to help you Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you do make me LARF Rosie.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete