my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 29 May 2013

Tilda Celebrates Midsummer

hello friends.
hope you are all keeping well. Its very chilly today - what a change to Monday!

Anyway, onto today's card. This one is a Tilda image called Tilda celebrate Midsummer (I think!) -  I was very lucky to have been sent a couple of the images from the very talented Natalie a fellow crafter on Docrafts.  As always Tilda  is coloured in with my copics. I added some glossy accent to the flowers she is holding and the rain drops too.



I matted her onto red cardstock and then onto red and white spotty background paper. The die cut heart was another kind donation along with the swirly leaf die.
The flowers are from my stash along with the brads.



Here is a close up of the swirly leaf die and heart.



I didn't put a sentiment on as to be honest I wasn't sure if this would be suitable for a birthday or just a general card. So I may leave the insert blank.

hope you like it. As always I appreciate you looking and any comments.

until next time
Rosie xxx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rosie, love the sweey image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours that you have chosen too hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Beautiful Tilda card Rosie and gorgeous colour too.
    Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rosie. I love the cute image and beautiful colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete