my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Friday 3 May 2013

Thanks for bee-ing my friend. Friendship swap

hello friends and fellow cardmakers.
Hope you are all well. Today's card is my submission for the April Friendship swap on Docrafts. I chose a Tilda image for this month's card.
Here I have coloured her with copics and added a touch of glitter to the antenna of her costume.





The background paper was from my stash and the corners are from a die cut. I added a gem to the corners for extra sparkle. 

 Here is a little close up of her costume.




 Here is a close up of the sentiment


I used an X-cut punch to make the daisies and a Martha Stewart punch for the leaves.

Here is a close up of the colouring in 


thanks for dropping by today and I hope you like the card.
hugs to you all for following me and sticking with me.

love
Rosie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet Rosie, cute image and love those little daisies,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rosie, love the sweet image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet Tilda and your pretty little flowers. Lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosie

    Great colouring and fabby embellishments on this little beauty.

    Those daisies are just sooooo cute!!

    I hope you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete