my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 15 May 2013

just for you (pink petticoat papers)

hello friends and followers
hope you are all well. thanks for sticking with me and giving me support in my card making ventures!
This one I created late on a Saturday night while tidying up my craft area and picked all 3 pieces of these papers in one go.
I thought they worked very well together and I am impressed with the result.

Here I have used the fabulous Pink Petticoat paper download from a while back called Just An Old Fashioned Girl.


I matted it onto lilac card stock and I found some fawn coloured card with a sheen and printed the wording direct onto the cardstock itself. 

  

I added a matching bow (hand tied!! ooh get me!) and thought the sheen looked very pretty. For an extra bit of sparkle I added some diamantes.


What do you think? Any comments would be much appreciated.

hugs to you all
Rosie xxx




6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Rosie. I adore PP papers and have loads of her new ones just waiting to be printed off and used. Hoping you and your family are all well. My daughter had her son's name tattooed on her arm yesterday and I was thinking of you funnily enough. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Rosie! Love the pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rosie, love the pretty design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, Rosie - they are so pretty and the little gems and bows are an elegant touch.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these papers, your card is very pretty hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie

    Such a lovely card .. .. and using my very favorite PP download of all time!!!!

    Hope you have a good day today.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete