my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Thursday 12 July 2012

Wedding Day

hello friends
well its Thursday again and I have another card to share with you all. I did promise you I would try and post the cards that I was requested to make this week and this is just one of them.

This is a wedding card - one of two to be made for the same couple.  So I did my best to make both cards as different as possible.
This first one is using a fabulous Lili of the Valley image called Mr and Mrs.


 This is very lightly coloured in and I added glamour dust for extra sparkle on the edges of the bride's veil.


I then matted onto light pink glitterboard for even more sparkle.
The wording is done direct onto the base card stock using a font called English Vivace.

thanks for dropping by and I hope to get the second wedding card uploaded tomorrow!

hugs to you all
Rosie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hello Rosie
    Your card is stunning. The image is gorgeous and I love the delicate colours you have used

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Rosie I like the image and the soft colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One lucky bride will certainly treasure this beautiful card from you Rosie
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is stunning Rosie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful rosie.gorgeous pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete