my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Tuesday 3 July 2012

Happy 40th Birthday

hello friend
wow. a huge thank you for all the kind comments you left me recently. much appreciate them all.


today's card is another commission card for Jenny a tattoo client of ours. Jenny doesn't like fussy cards or too many flowers but loves butterflies. I did this card with a very kind donated butterfly from Tikvah on docrafts. This was included with some of the crosses that Anne sent me about a month ago for the holy communion card. thanks very much Anne.




I simply added sparkly gemstones to the main body of the butterfly and stuck it onto an embossed circle done with my trusty Cuttlebug using a folder which has swirls and birds on it called funnily enough Birds and Swirls!!
I simply matted this onto a Spellbinders die cut scalloped circle in lilac cardstock.


The wording was done direct onto the base card itself using a font called Baskerville Old Face. Jenny's name was done in Brock script.
I do hope Jenny likes it as the inside has a surprise for her. A picture of her when she was much younger with Gotcha written too. this was her Mam's idea to make her laugh! I hope it works!

thanks for dropping by today and I would love to read some comments from you.

hugs to you all until next time
Rosie xxx









23 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie gorgeous card love the design. The butterfly is gorgeous and I love the font you have used. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design and teh butterfly is gorgeous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, love this creation so much, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Rosie! Absolutely love the personalised cards you've been making while I've been having my break - they're all gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Rosie, the butterfly is beautiful :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Rosie, a really effective design and the wording is just perfect
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! Rosie, this is stunning. Love the gorgeous butterfly.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb card Rosie, love the sparkly butterfly,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Rosie, I love that butterfly, the embossing and the bling.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Rosie! gorgeous card, very tastefully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, beautiful card Rosie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous rosie.really beautiful and classy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ultimate 40th birthday cards awesome design ..many thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful deatiling on the butterfly, really loving the white on white with a hint of lilac.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card I still don't know how to computer generate direct on to card :( you have done a beautiful job such a lovely card that butterfly is very lush ;0) Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rosie,
    Another beautiful card from you hun. I love the simple elegance of it. I hope you are keeping well
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful birthday card, Rosie!! Love the fabulous CAS design and lovely butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Rosie, so neat & perfect I love it, hope you are well. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is gorgeous, I loveit. I'm sure your daughter will to. I have become one of your followers, thank you for becoming one of mine. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh what a super little card ... just love flutterbyes ... just doing a bit of blog hopping rosie ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, this is very elegant and I love the clean lines and fabulous dies :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A lovely clean and simple card

    ReplyDelete