my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 10 September 2014

Happy Birthday (choccy love)

hello friends
sorry its been a while - just haven't felt like making cards at all. but onwards and upwards. Lucky wouldn't want me being sad forever - and she loved to "help" me craft.  Thanks to those of you who left kind messages on my previous post of her passing. 


So - today's card is a card from a while ago - I have a few to share with you all.
This is a requested card for a choccy lover - I love this image. He is one of the Newton Bear images that I have on a CD - I printed him out and because I felt the image stood on its own I added some glossy accents to the heart.


The wording is done direct onto the card base using a font called Bambino - I simply added some brown card to look like chocolate as a matting layer and hey presto - a card. LOL


 
 This is a close up of the image and you can see the glossy accents on the heart above his head.

Hope you like today's card - I will be back tomorrow with another card to share with you all.

love always
Rosie xxx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, Nice to see you posting again....Cute card....just love the image and the chocs......Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see your Rosie, I love your adorable card, such a cute image and lovely design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this card. A great design, and the image is just fab. And who does not like chocolate?! ;)
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Rosie, you've another really nice font and I love the glossy accents on the heart...gives a really dimension too! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete