my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Tuesday 1 July 2014

Happy Retirement

hello - Finally a card.

This is a retirement card - a request for a long blonde haired lady who loves horses!!
thanks to Aloha on docrafts for the image. I adjusted it slightly to make her hair longer using a graphics programme. 

I was asked to make it plain and simple so I printed the details on the base card itself and matted the image onto some silver mirri card.

 
Dot always thinks of others before herself and her friends call her the "womble" as she loves picking up litter to make park areas clean and tidy. Its people like Dot who make the world a better place I think!!

I know she loved the card - which always makes me feel better.

Here is a close up of the image.

Thanks for hopefully stopping by today - I will be back tomorrow with another card.

hugs to you all
Rosie xxx


5 comments:

  1. Rosie she will just love this wonderful card. The image has got so much spunk.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you, Rosie! :o)
    Your card is wonderful! That image is great, and it's lovely the way you lengthened the hair! Fantastic colouring too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Rosie, love this cute pony image and I always love to see a bit of mirri card behind image...adds a bit of extra pop me thinks! Great to see you back blogging again, I haven't forgotten your die-cuts I hope to get them to you soon :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder Dot loved her card, brilliant job, it's such fun
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete