my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Wednesday 9 July 2014

Lambrini Girl - One Lambrini, Two Lambrini, Three Lambrini - floor!!

hello friends
today's card is a specially requested card for a lady who loves Lambrini (other wines are available! LOL) - the image is Rudy Tidbits from Bugaboo Stamps - all I did was change their version with the tequila slogan.

I coloured her with copics and matted her onto some lilac card. The sentiment was printed directly onto the base card using a font called Fabulous 50's - all I did was just space it out slightly.



I added some glossy accent to her glasses and some glitter to her glass.


Here is a close up of the image. I chose purple for a change as I'm normally asked to do this in red. I liked the purple card.

thanks for dropping by hopefully today  and I appreciate any comment you may wish to leave.

hugs to you all
Rosie xxx

 


12 comments:

  1. Just love the dry humour. A great CAS design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rosie, I love the fun image and wonderful CAS design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely great Rosie! lol fab card great image huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, brilliant and funny card, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosie, great card, love the fab image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Rosie, such a fun card... think I've got this image but fairly sure I've never used it! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fabulous, fun card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much fun is this Rosie. Wonderful image, design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, certainly brought a smile.
    Great image, colours and design

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image and your colours are fab, for some reason your name does not come on to my blog roll although your name is still there......still, I am not technical lol
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Rosie, I love these Bugaboo images and the font you have used is perfect...might have to check it out as I do like a font or two lol! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love this card. It is just brilliant!
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete