my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Thursday 3 April 2014

Newcastle United birthday card (21st birthday)

hello friends.

today's card is a commission card requested for a big Newcastle United fan. Not only is it the 21st birthday of the grandson, but also the brother and the nephew. All on the same day - that would be an amazing party!! I have made all 3 cards but I am showing this card today.

I have used the NUFC badge itself as the main image and using the PC created black and white stripes down the side of the card.



The wording is direct from the PC using a font called Bernhard Modern. I personalised it as requested.

Hope you like today's card - come back tomorrow to see what I did for the other family member's cards.

hugs to you all
Rosie xxx
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, this is such a cool card and perfect for a footy fan. The font you've used for the wording is fab and I think the recipient will love this card! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, they will love it.

    ReplyDelete