my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Saturday 14 September 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello friends

hope you are all well and having a fab weekend.
today's card is another personalised commission card for a huge Green Day fan.

Here I have used a sketch of the lead singer as he is her favourite.
I have printed the details again direct onto the card base.


I then matted the image up onto red and then black cardstock to match the colours in the image.



The second card is for a huge Kellin Quinn fan. 

Here I have used another sketch. But matted this time onto holographic mirri card.


 Here is a close up of the drawing.


Thanks for dropping by again today. Hope you like today's 2 cards.
off now to blog hop with all your lovely fantastic blogs.

hugs to you all
Rosie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Great cards Rosie, they will both love them.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Rosie, they will both love them.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Rosie, perfect for teenagers and the girls will love them :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby cards, I bet they were pleased with them
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Rosie, how wonderful to be able to make them so personal.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete