my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Thursday 1 August 2013

butterfly kisses and birthday wishes

hello friends
crikey where have the weeks and months gone? Its August!! I just can't work out where the time has gone.

Anyway - today's card is a quick clean and simple card. I wanted to do a few cards for the card box on my desk and was asked for a quick butterfly one. I had this saying in my head a while back and can't remember if I read it or it was on someone else's card!


I used a font called Allura for the wording and added glamour dust -albeit not very neatly by the looks of the photos! Its a bit like those Monet paintings - looks fine at a distant but don't look at it close up!! LOL

Here is an awful close up of my awful glittering! don't laugh!! oh well go on then - I guess I am laughing too.



Here is another close up of the card.



I just thought a few clean and simple ones would bulk out my card box. Make it look like I am busy! LOL

hope you like this one albeit a bit simple.

hugs till next time
Rosie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie

    Great sentiment alongside that gorgeous butterfly.

    Wouldn't it be lovely if butterflies really did have glitter on them. They would be even more beautiful as the sunlight caught their wings!!

    Have a great day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CAS design Rosie and beautifully coloured :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete