my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hanglar Stanglar With Love

hello everyone
hope you all had a fab weekend. thank so very very much for all the positive kind comments on my recent cards. Am trying very hard to keep my blog up to date with regular postings and I appreciate each and every comment that you all make.

here is today's card. This is a cute Hanglar Stanglar image. This time I have chosen a blue theme to go with her little dungarees.


As always they are coloured with copics. I matted the image onto a Bazzill cardstock in Nautical blue. I also punched out some X-cut flowers as embellishments.


The background swirly paper is from a digi download. I used a smaller punch to make a smaller version of the X-cut flower and then added a diamante for sparkle.


I printed the wording onto white cardstock using a font called Alex brush. I chose white card to make it stand out but not sure if you would have done the same?

Here is a close up of my colouring in



Once again a huge thank you for all your feedback. Would appreciate your kindness again.

hugs to you all
Rosie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely hAnglar card Rosie. Isn't the image just lovely. I love your choice of colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Rosie! Love the sweet image and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab Rosie, love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so lovely Rosie the image is really cute and I love your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and lovely colours. Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie...

    I love today's creation...

    Gorgeous colour way too...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - so cute, but not too 'over the top' girly. (If you know what I mean).
    Great colouring and shading on your image too.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Rosie, love the cute image & pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute Rosie, this lil hanglar girl is so sweet and your card is adorable :) Donna ♥ x

    PS: Thank you for all the lovely comments you have left over at mine x

    ReplyDelete