my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Friday 28 March 2014

Happy 12th Birthday

hello friends.
wow its Friday again - hope you all have a fab weekend planned. don't forget not only is it Mother's Day but also the clocks go forward.

Here is today's card. this is another requested card for a 12 year old girl. I was only told she liked purple, white and hated pink and fairies.

So I used this image from the Hobby House. Its from the Wee Stamps range called Hopeful.  Its a pre-coloured image and all I have done is changed the colour of her trousers. 


The card is an 8" square card. I printed the sentiment on the background paper and stuck this to the front of the card. I matted the image of the girl onto 2 different shades of lilac card. 

The background middle section of paper has been punched to make a decorative border. I used punches for the leaves and flowers, and butterfly. 

 
I added some glitter and diamantes to the flowers in her hair and on her side and some glossy accent on the lamp.


The sentiment date was made on the PC but stupid me took the pic before I realised the year section was WRONG. So luckily while going over the card I changed it but forgot to take a new pic. So I do know its wrong just incase you all think I've gone waffy!!

thanks for dropping by again.
hugs to you all.
Rosie xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous Rosie and we are all allowed to go waffy at some point!! lol have a great weekend lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORgeous!! What a sweetie this image is and FAB papers...
    Good job you spotted the year Rosie..But, I do LOve your sentiment.
    I don't 'do' eight inch cards lol..but, your is soooo pretty. Might just might have to try one!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty image, and lovely colours and details too. Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Rosie, I love your pretty image and fabulous papers - it's a good job you noticed the date!.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is so pretty with awesome colouring. Loving the purple hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rosie and such a pretty design...I love the font you've used for the wording and the detail is so pretty with the dies and flowers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Rosie. A lovely image and layout in great colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Rosie! Love the image and sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and lovely colouring in.

    ReplyDelete