my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Saturday 12 January 2013

My fave Christmas card

hello friends
hope you are all doing well and keeping warm this very chilly Saturday. I have today posted one of the Christmas cards I made last year (seems funny saying that!!) - this I think is the one Iove the most - Luckily for me Chris of ChrisAndCat fame on Docrafts and here kindly sent me a couple of these postcard images stamped out. 

All I did was printed some snowflakes out direct onto the base card in a lower transparency and added the wording. I then heat embossed the stamped image with holographic embossing powder as the image is so beautiful I didn't want to detract away from it - I also embossed some snowflakes which were also a donation but from about 2 years ago and I cannot for the life of me remember who it was who sent them to me - so apologies to you if it was you.


The corner die is cut with the cuttlebug and I added a few red gems for the holly berries and some large diamante gems for the centre of the snowflakes.


 here is a close up of the stamped image.

hope you like this - I think its simply stunning - I do mean the image not my card!! LOL 

hugs to you all and thanks for bearing with me
Rosie xxx


11 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is stunning Rosie. I LOVE that image and the sparkle you have added looks wonderful.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Rosie, this is a stunner. Love it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning rosie.i love this fabulous image and your sparkle is fab :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, gorgeous card Rosie!! I love that stamp and all the added sparkle looks fab.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Rosie! I love this stamp, and your added sparkle looks fabulous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it is beautiful :) look forward to seeing what you make in 2013. Crafty hugs, Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rosie wee I can see why this card would be your favourite Christmas one, it is really beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rosie

    I think the image AND your card are both stunning.

    Simply gorgeous!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rosie
    Just popped in to say thank you for the Christmas card that was waiting for me when I got back from holiday yesterday....hope this will be a good year for you and the family
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete