my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Saturday 8 October 2011

Forever Friends Christmas Card




This is my first Christmas card this year.
I made this for the Forever Friends challenge on DoCrafts hosted by Emisnanny.
I printed the image and added my own personal touch by adding Glamour Dust and glitter for effect.
Matted onto green card stock.
Sentiment done on P.C.

15 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards today Rosie. Hope you and your family are all well, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the added sparkle! x
    Love Jayne. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous-a great start to christmas crafting! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, this is so sweet it made me smile. I adore glamour dust!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Rosie, blogger wanted to send my comment twice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, well done on getting started on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card. love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card, well done, I am sure you will need loads more, get busy lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card rosie.i love the sweet ff bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cute card - love the font you have used
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image, this card is so sweet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card.. Chrissieann xx

    ReplyDelete