my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Tuesday 27 September 2011

Make a Wish!


This is a card I made for a friends 40th Birthday. She loves wild and wacky printed papers and so I knew
she would love this.
Image is LOTV again coloured with copics.
I added some glossy accent to the cake icing to make it look glossy (LOL)
added glamour dust for some sparkle.
Butterfly cut with Xcut punch and added a diamond shape diamonte for the body.
Sentiment is from ??? I honestly cannot remember where its from (how bad am I!)
Paper is from a pile of 12" paper stash that I have had for ages.


thanks for looking and any comments.

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, love this sweet image and the paper is great ! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rosie, i like the sweet image and the lovely butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rosie,sweet image and fab paper.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rosie. Really lovely. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosie such a beautiful card the image is so sweet. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card rosie.i love your pretty colours and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card the image is so cute. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Rosie :o) Great colours and I love this image, she's so cute. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card,lovely colours and the image is gorgeous....thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete