my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Thursday 30 June 2011

Just for you

Using the cute caterpillar from the Pink Gem website (thanks Janet), I mounted this onto pink card stock. Using Pink Petticoat papers which were a magazine freebie. Added glitter to the stars. Dew drops used for the ends of the antennae (thanks to Natalie of NG cards), wording done of PC, flowers cut from punch and corners from a cuttlebug die using pink glitter card stock which itsn't showing up very well. gems from stash

thanks for looking and any comments

4 comments:

  1. Super cute :o) Fab image and love the pretty colours. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, this is sooooo cute lol, loving all the sparkle as well
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card rosie.i love the sweet image and fab colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete