my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Saturday 28 May 2011

Have a Purr-fect Birthday (2)



Again using an image kindly sent to me by Vicky (mrsvh) on Docrafts
Simply added wording from PC
matted onto black card stock and added gems for sparkle

any comments welcome

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card rosie.i love the cats and cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cats designs too Rosie. They are so cute together.

    Love ad hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete