my little crafting world!!

Welcome to my little blog. hope you like what you see!!



I created this blog (albeit basic!) to have a reference for all the cards I have done.
Please feel free to take inspiration from anything, but please do not copy my designs, for any reason.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Please leave a comment whether good or bad
so I know you have visited my little blog and I can then visit your blog!!




Friday 29 April 2011

Happy Birthday Son in Law


Commission card for a motorbike enthusiast.
Snoopy on motorbike coloured with copics.
Matted and layered onto various shades of blue and black card.
Added candy dots for effect.
Wording done on PC using Americana font

thanks for looking and any comments.
Rosie x

3 comments:

  1. Love this Rosie! Fab image and great colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great card for any biker lol
    well done
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant male card rosie.i love the image, so fab and great colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete